Food & Lifestyle

Friday 28 November 2014

Christmas Candles

Candles! Everyone loves a candle, whether its a tea light or the famous Yankee candles, it seems to be a trend to fill you home with smelly candles. 


Well hands up, thats me, I love a candle! I am very particular in terms of scents due to being a migraine suffer but my experiences has now allowed me to know which brands and which essential oils I can have in my house. 

Throughout the year my home smells of sweet vanilla fragrances or clean linen scents but at christmas I do adore a festive aroma to get me in christmas mood. So here are my lovely and affordable candles great for christmas in your home this season..

Glades scented candle, Cinamon and Apple is sweet smelling and leaves a long lasting fragrance in your home (burns for 30 hours)..


Next Festive Spice 3 wick candle, has the signature Next Festive Spice scent of orange, red berries, 
cinnamon and vanilla notes (burns for 40 hours)..
Next £7



These are great for any tea light holders you already have around the house replacing your existing favourites for these little babies.. 

Next Festive Spice tea lights, £3.50

Airwick scented plug in, Cinnamon and Mulled wine is great for any hall way or just by the front door, the smell as your first walk in is a cosy welcoming for your family and friends at christmas time..

Sainsbury's £2 



These recycled glass tea light holders are beautifully detailed and very festive to add a warm and cosy feeling to any room, perfect for my festive spice tea lights..

Next Tea Light Holders £3

So there they are my festive favourite candles and scents for christmas in my new home.

Love & Light



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love festive candles, they are possibly one of my favourite things about this time of year :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of christmas candles. Really puts you in an instant great mood
    Kate spade Handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out
    xx, Jodi

    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Jodi, I will have a look :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig