Food & Lifestyle

Wednesday 16 April 2014

OOTD // Spring Time Walk

Topic #8 of the #2014bloggerchallenge is Spring OOTD (Outfit of the Day). Now this isn't something I have done or usually do but hey ho here it goes! We took a lovely walk by the lake this weekend, but although the sun was shinning the wind was blowing so this isn't what I would typically call a springtime outfit as the weather is still pretty chilly, even in the sunshine. 



Sunglasses by Dior & Faux Leather Jacket by Topshop, £48


Cream Jumper by Next, £16


Moto Bleach Wash Jeans by Topshop, £36


Cream Wedge Shoes by Newlook, £17.99

I hope you liked my ootd and my casual 'going for a walk' look..

Looking forward to seeing all the ootd posts from my fellow blogger challengers..

Thank you for reading.. Until next time.

Love & Light

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the look, minimal and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and flattering, that's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Outifit!!
    I like that your jeans have a slight texture to them it gives it a bit more edge!
    Beautiful!
    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Topshop have some great ones at the moment xo

      Delete
  4. I love this look and that wedges are gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome outfit! I love how you have split the pic it looks really good! :) New follower :)
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely I already follow your blog :) xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig