Food & Lifestyle

Monday 20 March 2017

Quick & Easy Turkey Burgers


I love burgers and if it is a healthy burger then even better! I love making homemade burgers, like I have said before on my post Quick & Easy Beef Burgers, I prefer homemade burgers to shop bought ones as I know what I am adding into the mixture. 

The beauty of making them yourself means you can make them how you want by adding vegetables like grated carrots or sweet potato or make them spicy by adding chilli flakes or just adding a bit spice like cinnamon or cumin powder. If you know me I love to experiment with different recipes but I like to keep it easy because trying to cook dinner while looking after 2 children can be quite hard. 

These Turkey burgers were so easy to make and so tasty, you can enjoy them with some sliced cheddar cheese and beef tomatoes in a seeded bun or out of the bun with a side of salad and sweet potato chips. 

So here is my recipe for Quick & Easy Turkey Burgers...


INGREDIENTS 

(Makes 4-5 burgers)

500grams Turkey Mince
A handful of Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
Himalayan Pink Salt & Black Pepper, to season
1 Egg

METHOD

Pre heat fan oven to 180 degrees

Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and with your hands mix the ingredients well

Make up the burgers with your hands, rolling the mixture into a ball and flattening on a meat chopping board

Place the burgers on a baking tray and bake on the middle shelf for 25-30 minutes

For a quicker cook time add a little coconut oil into a large frying pan and fry for 5 minutes or so on each side until the burger is cooked through.. all depending on how quick you would like them cooked.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think. What else do you like to add to your homemade burgers? Please let me know in the comments.


Love & Light


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig