Food & Lifestyle

Sunday 16 March 2014

Summer Lamb Chops Turkish Style



The Final Dish 
Topic #6 of the #2014bloggerchallenge is Food, so I decided as the the weather has been so beautiful and warm to cook my favourite summer dish. So here it is, my specialty of Grilled Seasoned Lamb Chops, Turkish Style Salad and Vermicelli rice. As this is a food post I have decided photos will tell this story better so below is my preparation and my meal in pictures followed by ingredients, enjoy.. 


Turkish Style Salad



Long Grain Rice & Vermicelli



Seasoned Lamb Chops




Ice Cold Lemonade with Lemon 


Ingredients 
(2 people) 

Pack of 9 Lamb Chops - seasoned with salt, pepper and fresh dried mint, drizzled in sunflower oil

Half a cup of long grain rice and a handful of vermicelli cooked in a cup of water

Salad - half a cucumber, two salad tomatoes, a 1/4 lettuce leaves, squeezed half a lemon, two tables spoons virgin olive oil, teaspoon of table vinegar and salt to taste

I hope you enjoyed my photos as much I enjoyed this meal :)


Love & Light







SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow that looks so yummy! I have never tried lamb chops, but I would love to in the future. :)
    I follow you on Bloglovin. :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah thanks for reading :) ooh you should they are so nice, they are nice on the BBQ too. I have followed you too lovely, thank you :)

      Pinar xo

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious!
    I like the way you used pictures. :)
    http://dreamliveandrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley thanks for reading :) it was delicious, thank you.

      Pinar xo

      Delete
  3. I have so much love for lamb chops, I like that you kept the salad simple and didn't drown it with dressing ingredients too, it's the worst when people do that!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, thanks for reading :) I hate dressing and big salads, I'm more likely to eat a plain and simple salad than a big one.

      Pinar xo

      Delete
  4. oh wow these lamb chops looks amazing! Lamb is my fav!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :) Not a lot of people appreciate lamb hehe. It's so easy to cook chops :)

      Pinar

      xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig