Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Paris With Love



For topic #7 of the #2014bloggerchallenge I am going to cheat and use some old photos from a trip to Paris I took in April 2012. This is a very memorable trip for me as it is where my now husband proposed :) so here are my highlights from a lovely weekend break!  



The Eiffel Tower



A lovely view of Paris Centre




The Arc De Triomophe



YSL, a stroll down Avenue Des Champs-Élysées




Givenchy, Avenues Des Champs-Élysées



Day 2: DisneyLand Paris



The Magical Castle



I  was in charge of the park map :) 



Walt Disney Studios



Mickey Mouse in Fantasia




Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse




Ariel and Eric, The Disney Parade was amazing




Timon and Pumbaa, The Disney Parade


And of course, Minnie Mouse in the Disney Parade



Day 3: The Notre Dame



The Lourve Museum



Mona Lisa 

Love & Light

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I haven't been to Paris in ages!!! Plus I love DisneyLand, also so cute that your husband proposed to you in Paris!!! I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! xxx

    http://littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just to let you know I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award
    http://readingsomethingneweveryday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and because I thnk that you are so inspiring I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award-http://ellaboland.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to go to Paris. Looks lovely!

    xo Franchesca|City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place! Word of advice when you do go plan all the sites you want to see before hand as there is so many different places and quite a lot of travelling. Paris is a huge place! xo

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! I'd love to go to Paris one day. I've just driven through or had a layover so not exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig