Food & Lifestyle

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine!


Happy Valentine's Day to you all :) Hope you all have a lovely day Living, Loving and Laughing with all those you love. 

Even though Valentine's Day has been made very commercial and a lot of people will make sure they make a point of saying we should all tell our loved ones every day we love them not just one day a year, I disagree! With all of us having hectic lifestyles and family lives it can be hard to make the time to spend with that special person and especially for me and my husband it is an excuse to get a babysitter and have nice evening out together. I'm very lucky I get to spend the evening with my amazing husband but I get to spend the day with my best friend, my world and my gift from heaven, my daughter. To celebrate Valentine's day we have had a morning of baking special Valentine's Chocolate Chip Cupcakes all made with love :) 



Love & Light

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award!
    http://jessxxoxo.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/libester-award-nominations-34-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just to cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig