Food & Lifestyle

Sunday 15 May 2016

Baby Boy Clothes Haul


I can't believe how quickly my baby boy is growing, Luca is nearly 5 months old and already growing out of so many of his clothes so we went shopping..any excuse. 


I'm still quite new to this whole boy thing and having a little girl was pretty easy as I am quite a girly girl so I find it easy buying clothes for Melis. To my surprise I had a great time buying boys clothes and was shocked to see how nice boys clothes actually are. I had to hold back to my budget as I know he will be growing out of this next size very quickly so just bought a few little extra bits to help with the multiply outfit changes we have daily.


So here is what I bought my baby from my favourite shops Boots and Next...




Next Red T-shirt "Best Bro Ever" // £6








Next Grey Fabric Sleepsuits Pack of 3  // £16



These are great essentials, especially with the amount of outfit changes we go through. I'm excited for our next shop to get him his summer bits. What shops do you recommend for boys clothes? Do you like buying boys clothes or do you prefer shopping for girls? Do you think there should be more unisex clothes available in stores?

Love & Light



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig