Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Our Baby Son Is Here!

Wow! I can not believe that my last post was in September! Finding the time to sit and write became quite hard hence why I have been MIA for the past 4 months. The last time I posted I was six months pregnant with my second baby and had posted a few posts on how hard and poorly I had been feeling during my pregnancy. Well, it didn't get better for unfortunately.
The nausea, sickness and exhaustion only got worse in the third trimester and I was told I was suffering from SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) also know as PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain) which was very painful and in the later weeks it became very hard from me to move around and walk. Thankfully I don't have to complain about any of that anymore as at 39 weeks and 4 days on the 15th December, we welcomed our beautiful son Luca Rawlins into the world after a very quick 2 hour labour (only positive thing about my pregnancy haha). Luca's birth was extra special too as he came on his Daddy's Birthday which was a lovely surprise as I was preparing for a late, Christmas baby.

Today Luca is 4 weeks old and as all the excitement of his birth and Christmas festivities are now over, Hubby has returned to work and my daughter has started preschool, I thought this would be a good time to try and get back into the swing of blogging again.

For the people that know me as a very private person, I won't be constantly updating my blog with baby photos, I don't think that there is anything wrong with sharing photos of your family as it is lovely to share memories, I just prefer not to but I will probably end up blogging about what we get up to and things we have tried etc. Now that I can enjoy eating again I will start uploading my new recipes and new foods that I will be cooking and trying and hopefully this will help me get a bit of a routine again as last year was a bit of a hard one for me but so thankful I managed to make it through and I'm so grateful for the end result. Lets see what 2016 holds for us all!

Happy New Year!

Love & Light


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig