Food & Lifestyle

Monday 13 June 2016

Ramadan Mubarak



A month of reflection, spiritual growth, patience, forgiveness & compassion for the less fortunate. 


Nearly a week into the holy month of Ramadan people have noticed I haven't been posting my usual daily food posts on Instagram, I made this decision for the reason that I can't fast, I've tried so many times but for medical reason I now can't. So I decided to stop posting images of food for a whole month which has taken a lot of discipline as it is what I do, but I know it is nothing compared to the strength & discipline my Muslims friends & family are showing this month.


I am taking this month to do all of the above in my own way, even if you are not religious what excuse is there not take some time to reflect on yourself to become a better person for yourself & to others around you.. 


Ramadan Mubarak/ Happy Ramadan 



Love & Light

♥ 



*disclaimer - image above is not mine

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig