Food & Lifestyle

Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Birthday Celebrations


This post is a little late as my birthday was at the beginning of the month but hey ho parenting comes first :) This year my birthday celebrations were spread out over a week and a bit, spending time with both close friends and family. 

I will warn you that this post will mainly be a gallery of my photos from my birthday celebrations as the photos are mainly food haha...I do like to eat! 

Firstly, over Bank Holiday Weekend I spent the Saturday night having a girls night, we actually only have one photo (selfie) in a carpark haha.. we went to a local Chinese restaurant where we all have been many times together for celebrations or catch ups as it is one of the best  Chinese in our local town. This restaurant is an all you can eat table service where of course we had every course going accompanied by bottles of Presecco. Great food, great music and great company! 

On Bank Holiday Monday, my Mum, Sisters and I took a quick train in to London town for my birthday surprise, we started with a little shop (ok a lot of shopping) on Oxford Street and then we went on to a lovely place called Sketch London where we all indulged in a couple of hours of Afternoon Tea, with unlimited tea and sandwiches and lots of lots of sweet treats..it was adorable! The four of us hadn't spent an afternoon together in forever which was so lovely to catchup and have lots of giggles. I would highly recommend this lovely place, the food and service was 100% and I will definitely be going back for another afternoon tea. 

Friday was birthday date night with my Hubby where after deliberation of whether we went to dinner in London or stayed local we ended up local purely for convenience, all I wanted was good food and some yummy cocktails. So we decided on Brown's which is always a great choice, where we had good food and a lovely evening together (first date night since little man arrived 6 months ago!) 

And finally, Saturday 4th June was my birthday where I was spoilt rotten with more food, gifts and kisses and cuddle with my amazing family. Hubby booked a table at Bill's for breakfast, followed by some birthday shopping. We then spent the evening with my Mum, her Partner, my Sisters and my Brother in- law for a very large Indian takeaway and lots more presecco, rum and laughs!

So basically all I did for a week and a bit was eat my body weight in food...lots of food haha!

Here are just a few of the photos I took of my Birthday Celebrations this year...


























Love & Light



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig