Food & Lifestyle

Wednesday 21 December 2016

My First Trip To Wembley!



It may not seem like much but this post is about a Bucket List goal achieved as I have always wanted to go to Wembley to watch a football match. I'm not a massive die hard football fanatic but I enjoy watching football.

I grew up watching football with my Dad, both on TV and on Sunday afternoons, where we used to go and watch a London Turkish Men's football team play (a family friend was the Manager) Then when I met my Hubby all those years ago he warned me he was a football fan but a die hard Tottenham Hotspurs Supporter, and those words were true, they are his first love and he never fails to remind me of this every time they are playing on the TV! Over the course of our relationship I have attended a few home matches at Tottenham's home ground but as the stadium is currently ongoing a complete remodel their Champion League Home Games are being played at Wembley Stadium. Since this news broke at the beginning of the season Hubby has been waiting on an invitation from his work to attend one of these games as a guest in his company's corporate box and alas that day came on Wednesday 7th December and he took me as his plus one for what he called a 'Date Night'. We have had a few 'Date Nights' to watch Spurs and each and everyone has been an enjoyable and memorable day/evening, so I was very excited that I would be finally ticking off one of my Bucket List goals and watching a game of football at Wembley!

We had such a great night, with free drinks and a lovely buffet of dinner, desserts and crackers and a cheese selection, so I thought I would share a few snaps from our evening out to Wembley courtesy of Hubby's Work..










Love & Light


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig