Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 13 February 2014

Boots Baby Clothes Haul



Hiya lovelies, my daughter and I decided to go on a girly shopping trip this morning and as Boots now have their Baby Event on where everything is 3 for 2 I thought what better excuse than to treat my baby girl to some new clothes. 

My favourite brands for baby clothes have always been Next, Mothercare and Asda but my daughter was given clothes a gift and they were from Boots. All the brands I named are great and Boots are definitely in the same league. The sizes are perfect and if anything are slightly bigger so when baby grows they still fit perfectly before moving onto the next size and best of all wash after wash the clothes come out looking just as new as when I first bought them. I thought I would share with you all the little outfits I bought for her as part of the 3 for 2 just to fill up her winter wardrobe. 

From left to right..

White top £2.50
Pink Polkadot top and Yellow Designed top £10
I Get My Looks From My Mum top £5
Teddybear Sailor top £7


Jumper and Legging outfit £14


Dress £15
Cardigan £10


Jeans £8
Leggings £5

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my baby clothes haul :)


Love & Light

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig