Food & Lifestyle

Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Liebster Award



I'm pleased to say I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Cristina which is lovely and very unexpected. The liebster award is given to help new and upcoming blogs get recognised and it's a way of making new blogger friends. 
Here are the rules

1) List 11 random facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions by the blogger who nominated you
3) Place your nominations for the Liebster Award! 5 or more blogger whom have less than 200 followers. Notify them by email or message
4) Make up a set of question for the bloggers to answer
5) Display the Liebster Award Logo on your blog

11 Random Facts About Me

- I love baking cakes but I never eat them
- I love my baby daughter more than anything in this world
- My family are originally from Northern Cyprus
- My name 'Pinar' is Turkish and means "natural water spring" 
- I have a secret obsession for Fruit and Nut Milk Chocolate
- I love and swear by yoga training
- My favourite tea is Green Tea
- My favourite fashion Designer is Victoria Beckham
- My husband is my best friend
- My favourite colour is baby blue
- I love holidays in the Sun

These are Cristina's Questions

What's your favourite lipstick?
All of my Chanel Lipsticks

What's your biggest regret regarding a beauty product? 
Anything L'Oreal skincare, just doesn't do anything for my skin

Do you like reading? If so, what's the last book you read?
I love reading! I'm currently reading The Island by Victoria Hislop

What's your favourite song at the moment?
Rather Be by Clean Bandit

Do you prefer earphones or headphones?
Earphones 

Do you wear the same bag often?
Currently using the baby changing bag :) 

What's your favourite drug store product? 
At the moment E45 cream

If you could live somewhere else where would it be? 
Cyprus 

What hobbies do you have besides blogging?
Baking 

What's your favourite food?
Pasta and pizza 

Are you looking forward to any event? 
I'm moving to my new house in a few months 

I would like to nominate:

Laura at lollylovesx.com

My questions to you all are:

What's your favourite skincare brand?
What's your favourite hobby other than blogging?
Where is your favourite place in the world? 
Where do you see yourself I'm 5 years?
What's your favourite colour?
What's your favourite takeout food?
What is your favourite item in your makeup bag?
What do you want to achieve by the end of 2014? 

It is not compulsory to do these tags if you are nominated but if you do please let me know :) thank you! 

Love & Light





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow, thank you so much for nominating me - this is my fourth time now! I did a post quite a while ago with three sets of answers so I think I'll just answer the questions you've asked here in your comments. :)

    What's your favourite skincare brand?

    At the moment it's Simple.

    What's your favourite hobby other than blogging?

    Going to the gym, reading, cooking.

    Where is your favourite place in the world?

    Vietnam.

    Where do you see yourself I'm 5 years?

    Graduated with a job living in Leeds.

    What's your favourite colour?

    Green and black.

    What's your favourite takeout food?

    Pizza.

    What is your favourite item in your makeup bag?

    Mascara.

    What do you want to achieve by the end of 2014?

    Get fitter. :)

    Again, thanks so much for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinar I really loved reading your answers! And I loved your 11 random facts (love the meaning behind your name! In Spanish, Pinar means "a big amount of pine trees"!)

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely :) does it really?! I'm clearly at one with nature haha! Thanks again :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig