Food & Lifestyle

Monday 10 February 2014

My First Time At White Hart Lane


Sunday 9th February, my husband took me out to a Football game to watch his team Tottenham Hotspur play at home to Everton FC. When he told me we was going I wasn't too keen as he had taken me before a few years ago where the team had a big defeat which killed the mood completely. However, this time I was more optimistic and decided to go with the flow!
So we made our way up to Tottenham, North London and grabbed some chips with burger sauce (my favourite) outside the grounds, they were very yummy!! 


We then went into the Spurs shop as my husband wanted to buy our little baby girl a little Spurs outfit! (I wasn't so keen ha!) but the outfit he chose was so cute and adorable I couldn't resist. 



We got into the grounds and grabbed a hot drink as it was freezing and found our seats, which I must say was better than any seats I've ever had at a Football match or a concert, 8 rows from the front by the away fans, the atmosphere was amazing!





After a hard first half, Spurs came back in the second half and scored a great goal which won them the game. My second visit to Tottenham Hotspur was so much fun and I unexpectedly enjoyed the experience more than I thought I would and I got to spend time with my husband doing the things he likes to do..he always comes shopping with me :) 

Love & Light

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig