Food & Lifestyle

Friday 13 February 2015

My Wishlist // River Island Valentine's Day & Evening Look

Another occasion means another excuse to create a wish list of gorgeous clothing to celebrate the day      of love. Recently I have fallen in love with River Island and their new items are just so stunning. After a couple of recent trips into my local store I decided that River Island is my brand of choice at the moment so I decided to use the items I fell in love with to complete my wish list for my Valentine's Day!

As Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday this year, it makes the perfect excuse to have more than one outfit as you will have the whole day off (if you are a Mon to Fri working gal). I have created two gorgeous outfits to solve the dilemma of an outfit change, what do you think?

This is my day time look! I chose the casual, comfy but sophisticated look for when you are out and about. I think if you are going to spend the day outdoors walking around, shopping, lunch or cinema leggings are definitely and great choice. I fell in love with Chelsea Boots a while back and have always preferred ones with a platform heel and these bad boys will soon be on my feet for sure!   

Shop this look...





This is my pretty princess evening look! I think this skirt is to die for and I am heart broken to hear it is limited edition so I do think that means this will be my next purchase before my size is gone! I chose this style look for the evening as it is the perfect outfit for a romantic dinner with those gorgeous heels and bling necklace what lucky man wouldn't want his princess sparkling from head to toe! Still elegant and lovely with a hint of 'look at me I'm beautiful in pink' I don't think you can go wrong with an outfit like this!

Shop this look...

Peach Woven Textured Midi Skirt (limited edition) £45

I hope you like my River Island outfit choices and wish you all a fabulous Valentine's..


Love & Light

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig