Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 12 January 2017

Quick & Easy Beef Burgers


I love burgers but I hate getting the frozen ones or ready made ones as they are alway so fatty and you can never be too sure what kind of meat has been used. So I decided to make some beef burgers for the family using all fresh ingredients, adjusting my recipe for Turkish köftes, I made a simple and easy to do beef burger recipe. This is so quick and easy to make when you haven't got a lot of time to make dinner, I have used this recipe a few times and it has always been a hit with my family.

This one is definitely one for meat lovers and perfect for the kids or even entertaining guests..

INGREDIENTS

(makes around 7 small burgers )

Olive Oil
Beef Mince 5%fat, 500grams
Handful Parsley, finely chopped
1 small Onion, diced small
Ground Pink Himalayan Salt, to season
Ground Black Pepper, to season

METHOD

Add all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix together well using your hands

Season well with salt and pepper and mix again until it is all combined well together

On a meat chopping board create the burgers at the size you want, using your hands, start the burger in a ball and on the board flatten with your palm (don't make them too thick as they wont cook evenly)

In a large frying pan on a medium heat, add a splash of olive oil

Add the burgers (you may have to do batches) and cook for around 4 minutes on each side, a little longer for a well done burger (especially for the children)

Serve with wholemeal rolls or sesame seed burger rolls, with salad, cheese and some tomato sauce

I get my 4 year old to build her own burger and she loves it!

Don't forget to make some potato or sweet potato chips and enjoy!


Let me know what you think? If you have any recommendations for other ingredients to use please let me know.

Love & Light





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look delicious! I used to make a similar burger recipe except I added egg to my mixture and some grated carrot :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, I add an egg for my Köfte recipe, this time I really wanted a quick recipe :)
      Carrots are a great idea, I will definitely have to try that next time.

      Pinar xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig