Food & Lifestyle

Monday 10 July 2017

North Cyprus | Places I Visited

Girne Harbour

If you follow me on Instagram, you will probably know that I have recently come back from a holiday in North Cyprus. My younger sister got married at the Bellapais Abbey in what was a beautiful and perfect day. So we had a lovely family holiday for 10 days. As I mention in my previous travel post North Cyprus | Where We Ate, I took photos not intending to write any specific blog posts but have enough to show you all what we got up to on holiday.

I have actually lost count how many times I have been to North Cyprus as I used to go a least twice a year since I was born. It is where my family are from and a place I call a second home. This visit was planned for my sister's wedding and we had a lovely time relaxing, eating and even a little sightseeing.

There is so much to see in North Cyprus, from the historic ruins of Salamis or the home of an old gangster, Mavi Kosk and a choice of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. There is something for the whole family.

This time however, we had a large group so we didn't do as much sightseeing as usual. We did however visit a few of my favourite places and went on a boat trip day out, all 28 of us!

Here are just a few of the 100's of photos I snapped on our vaycay to North Cyprus...

GIRNE HARBOUR | GIRNE/KYRENIA




BOAT TRIP | GIRNE/LAPTA

(Lunch & Jet Skiing)







 MY NENE'S HOUSE | LEFOKSA/NICOSIA

(My Nene's Garden)





BELLAPAIS ABBEY | BELLAPAIS | GIRNE/KYRENIA





Love & Light


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig