Food & Lifestyle

Monday 8 August 2016

Spanish Style Brunch


When I make a paella I always seem to have some chorizo left over and late one Sunday morning I decided to use it to make a Spanish Style Brunch.
This quick and easy recipe is so healthy and tasty but also quick and easy, perfect for sharing. 

So I thought I would share another one of my 'throw together' recipes of a yummy meal that was very filling!

INGREDIENTS

(serves 2 people)

Olive Oil
100grams of Mild Chorizo, chopped
1 Onion, sliced
1 Yellow Bell Pepper, deseeded and sliced
2 Large Free Range Eggs
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 Handfuls of Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
1 Avocado, sliced
A handful of Parsley, roughly chopped and separate the stalks and chop small 
1 small Lime 

METHOD

In a large heat proof saucepan or pan that has a lid, pour a few tablespoons of olive oil, and on a medium heat fry the onions, peppers, chorizo and the parsley stalks with the smoked paprika. Cook for about 5-10 minutes until the chorizo is cooked and the vegetables are soft. 

With your spoon make two holes in the pan; making room to break and fry the eggs and cover until the eggs are cooked to your liking (the longer you leave the pan covered the more well done your eggs will be so keep an eye on them). 

Once the eggs are cooked slowly transfer the content of the pan to an extra large plate (if not just cut the food in half and place on to a normal dinner plate) decorate around the dish with the avocado, cherry tomatoes and parsley and squeeze with a little lime or serve with a slice of lime for during the meal. 

We also like this meal with some fresh baked bread like tiger bread and turkish bread (çörek) to help mop up the egg. 

There you go, quick and easy as that! Enjoy...


Love & Light



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this looks so lovely, and delicious! So much colour! xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma :) it is so yummy! Just literally threw everything I had in lol

      Pinar xo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this looks really yummy! I don't eat eggs but otherwise I'd devour this! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure this would be nice without the eggs too!

      Pinar xo

      Delete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig