Food & Lifestyle

Thursday 16 February 2017

Philadelphia & Rice Stuffed Peppers


These Philadelphia Stuffed Peppers are a great dish to serve on its on or as a side to a chicken dish. The cooking time is a little long but the preparation time is quick and easy. My mum used to make these and now I make them for my children. This is a quick and healthy dish for all the family to enjoy together.

Here is my recipe for a these yummy stuffed peppers...

INGREDIENTS 
(serves 4)

4 Cooking Bell Peppers
170g Philadelphia Original with Mediterranean Herbs
2 Uncle Bens Microwave Rice Golden Vegetables
100g Greated Cheddar Cheese 

METHOD

Preheat fan oven to 180 degrees 

Wash the peppers and slice long ways in half and de-seed

Place into an ovenproof dish 

Using the back of a teaspoon evenly distribute the Philadelphia cream between each half of the peppers enough to create a thin blanket of cream to coat the inside of the pepper 

Heat the Uncle Ben's rice packets following the packet guidelines

Empty the packets into a bowl and using a spoon fill each half pepper with rice 

Sprinkle over the grated cheese 

Cover the dish with foil and place on the middle shelf in the oven

Cook for about and hour or when the peppers are nice and soft

Serve on their own or with a chicken dish for an alternative side dish 

Enjoy!


Love & Light




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous and is something I need to try!! Thank you for sharing xx melishiascorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so s yummy! I need to try it! Good that I am seeing my boyfriend this weekend, I am sure he'll love it! Thank you for sharing! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig