Food & Lifestyle

Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Cupcake Treats


It has been a long time since I did some baking and I forgot how much I loved it! 

This time my 3 year old daughter asked to help and I must admit even though it took twice as long I thoroughly enjoyed seeing how happy she was helping me bake cakes. 

So we decided to share a few photos, the recipe we used and the finished cakes below for you all to see. 

We hope you are all enjoying your Easter Holidays with your families and eating lots of chocolate eggs :)



Whenever I bake vanilla cupcakes this is my go to recipe, never fails, perfect every time. I have had this book for years and I'm not sure if you can still buy it, so I took a photo of the recipe incase anyone wants to give it a go. 

However, my buttercream frosting is all guess work depending on how much I need. I just tend to start with however much unsalted butter I need, just keep adding the icing sugar and a tablespoon of milk until I have the right consistency and a sweet, not buttery taste! (Sorry thats the turkish girl in me just throw it all in haha) 




 MINI EGGS!!! ...that is all :)








Happy Easter Monday to you all!

Love & Light





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh - this looks absolutely gorgeous, love cupcakes and these really do look so yummy!!!! :)

    Hope you're well and having a great start to the week hun! :) xxx

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they were very yummy! Family demolished them all very quickly haha.

      I'm well thank you.. Hope you are too :) have a great week xo

      Delete
  2. These are just so stinking cute! Hope you had a lovely easter 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      We did thank you, hope you had a good one :) xo

      Delete
  3. These are just so stinking cute! Hope you had a lovely easter 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig