Food & Lifestyle

Monday 7 March 2016

Mother's Day Loving



Yesterdays Mother's Day was my fourth as a mother and my first with Luca. I was surprised with cuddles and presents in bed in the morning after both of my babies let me sleep in. The sun was shinning and the smile on Melis' face eager to help me open my card and presents was all the happiness I could ever ask for. Firstly, my card was a personalised one with a lovely photo of both of the kiddies having a cuddle when Luca was only a few weeks old. Followed by a Boux Avenue bag (my favourite) which contained new fluffy pink slippers and a sleep mask (just what mummy had asked for) but then there was another box which to my surprise was my favourite perfume, Stella fragrance, which I wasn't expecting. The kiddies spoilt mum and I'm very grateful that their Daddy was so helpful in doing the shopping for the lovely gifts :) 

Late morning we all got ready and went to my mums for a lovely Turkish style brunch with my two sisters where we spent the afternoon, eating, drinking tea and watching films, a nice relaxing afternoon. I even made a nice Victoria Sponge cake :)

Then we ended the day as a family again with a lovely meal at Pizza Express where we all enjoyed our dough balls and garlic butter and I had my favourite pizza ever, the Sloppy Giuseppe! Finished with a nice lemon sorbet (Obviously diet started again this morning!) 

I hope all the mummies, nannies and great nannies had a wonderful day!

Here are a few snaps from my day... 












Love & Light

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please leave your comments for me to read and I'll get back to you ♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig